Thursday, December 5, 2013

Marian University's New Uniforms

At the Beginning of this season, My old football team, The Marian University Knights, debuted a new uniform. A navy jersey, and gold pants, with a matte grey helmet, they weren't terrible, but they had no personality of their own, and just seemed like something thrown together on the nike uniform builder. I had my own idea on what they should look like, and did a complete redesign over thanksgiving weekend.

The grey helmets were the biggest departure from Marian's original set, and they weren't working for me. I went with a clean and distinctive white helmet. gave the jersey its own unique look, and changed the pants back to blue and added striping that matched the jerseys. with a result that I believe is more cohesive, and fitting for a team that only a year ago won a football national championship.


No comments:

Post a Comment